We are open - safety is our top priority!
If you need affordable general dentistry services, our dental practice can provide you and your family with effective solutions for your needs. Our dentist general practice specialists have the experience and the expertise necessary to ensure quality care for you and your family.
Why Should I Visit a General Dentist Near Me?
Regular trips to a general dental office can reduce the risk of cavities and tooth decay. This can significantly lower the cost of caring for your teeth and can improve your chances of keeping your natural teeth longer.
What Is General Family Dentistry?
General dentistry services include a wide range of treatments that are not considered to be cosmetic and that typically do not require the assistance of an oral surgeon. If you need the services of a qualified general dentist in Orlando, our team can deliver reliable and effective solutions for your needs.
General Dentistry Procedures
Your general dentist can provide you with a wide range of services designed to suit your needs:
- Dental bonding is used to repair damage to teeth caused by decay or injury.
- Tooth repair and replacement can provide immediate and long-term solutions for damaged or missing teeth.
- Dental bridges can be attached to implants or placed in removable frames to replace missing teeth.
- Crowns are usually constructed of metal alloys to provide protection for damaged teeth.
- Porcelain crowns are designed to look and work like your own teeth while protecting them against damage.
- Laser dentistry can reshape tissue and provide added help for whitening teeth.
- For patients who need added help to feel comfortable during their procedures, nitrous oxide sedation may be a good solution.
- Sealants can be applied to teeth to protect them from bacteria and to prevent decay.
- Fillings are used to protect teeth that have holes because of cavities or tooth decay.
- Composite fillings are made of a white composite material that blends with your natural tooth color.
- Porcelain fillings are similar to composite fillings but are composed of porcelain to match your tooth enamel.
How Often Should You Go to the Dentist?
According to dental experts, you should visit the dentist twice a year.
How Much Will a Trip to a General Dentist Cost?
The cost of your treatment will depend on the type of procedures required to restore your teeth to perfect health.
What Are the Benefits of Teeth Cleaning?
Regular cleanings can freshen your breath and ensure great dental health for you and your family. Teeth cleaning removes plaque and tartar to reduce the risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
How Long Does a General Dentist Visit Take?
Allow about an hour for your visit to our office. For patients with multiple issues, the process may take somewhat longer.
What Should I Take to My Dentist Appointment?
Be sure to bring along a list of your current medications. If this is your first visit to our office, we may also need a copy of your insurance information to ensure proper billing for your dental care.